Please take the following steps to get a refund from the seller:
1. Leave an inquiry asking for the refund account information at Paysable Customer Service
2. Hand over the Paysable refund account information to the seller and ask the seller to deposit to the refund account
3. Leave the following information at the Customer Service when the refund is complete.
1) Auto purchase's transaction number
2) Refunded amount
3) Refund date
4) Depositor name
4. The refund amount will be added to your account balance when confirmed.
All transactions in Paysable are displayed in USD, but the actual payment through PayPal is made with the currency you are using.
For example, if your bank or credit card registered to PayPal uses CAD (Canadian Dollar), a CAD amount equal to the corresponding requested USD will be approved.
Paysable accepts the following main payment methods.
2. Debit/credit cards that allow overseas payment (VISA, Master Card, etc.)