1) The purpose of this term is to specifically set utilization condition and process to use services provided in Paysable(www.paysable.com) by AbleUnion company, set rights and responsibilities of both company and users and also other essential terms needed.
1) "User" is a member who has provided their personal information to the company and are free to access to the website by using company-issued ID. However, if a user unit is corporation or company, they must submit their business licenses or any documents issued by Korea or other countries which may identify themselves.
2) "User" is a member that access to the ‘company’ and utilizes service provided by the ‘company’.
3) “Seller” is an individual / a shop (owner) who sell goods – goods that a user bought via payment/purchase forwarding or goods and services that a member is going to get or buy by using our service.
4) “ID” is a confirmation company has provided to a user who registered their email address when they sign up.
5) “Password” is a combination of user-set number and alphabet codes to protect their personal information and it shows that they are same ID user.
6) “Cyber Money” is online money used to pay for utilizing services provided by the company.
7) “Service” is goods and services provided by the company after being paid by the users. These are the services provided:
a. Payment Forwarding : When a user registers order details (received from the seller) and issued account number, then entrusts the payment to the company, company will make a forwarding for the user.
b. Manual purchase Forwarding : When a user registers domestic seller information / goods information / user information registered in that shop, company will be entrusted to buy and pay according to the registered information of goods.
c. Purchase Forwarding : If a user buys goods posted in company homepage, company will send the following goods via international parcel posts or via any other delivery means.
d. Delivery Forwarding : If a user pays for delivery fee and sends goods they bought to the company, company will send the following goods to the registered user address via international parcel posts or any other means.
8) Company requests service or makes payment forwarding needed for services below.
a. Payment forwarding of order with domestic sellers
b. Selling to overseas and related service
c. Other business set by the company
9) Definitions set works only in this term. In other cases, definitions follow as instructed in the service guide and according to related act and subordinate statue.
3. Statement and amendment of terms
1) Company must post details of terms, business name, company address, contact number, email address and personal information administrator in the service page for all users to see clearly. However, users can see terms and conditions only through linked url.
2) Comapny can change terms based on management policy
3) When a company amends the terms, company must post on first screen of the homepage along with amendment date, reasons and amended terms. However, company must announce at least 15 days earlier as grace period if company has to change the terms in a way that is disadvantage for users.
4) If a company amends terms, new terms are applied only for contracts made after amended day. For contrats made earlier, previous terms will be applied.
5) For conditions not set in this term, interpretation of those conditions will be done based on relevant laws and commercial practices.
4. Sign up and efficacy
1) For users who want to sign up, they must fill up the sign-up form along with their personal information and agree to the terms. Then identify themselves via email sent by the company to their email registered.
2) Company can restrict members who want to sign up for these cases.
a. If registered information is wrong, omitted or false
b. If registered information is other’s information
c. If company decided that the person is not inappropriate to sign up
d. If the person is under 14 years old
3) Sign up efficacy works after sign up has been confirmed by the company and user has been informed.
4) If a member has to change personal information, they must let the company know right away via email or any other ways.
5) Even if a person has successfully signed up, it can be cancelled if any of the cases in paragraph 2 have been detected.
6) Even though sign up is successfully done, company may request users for identification data in any ways possible (other than as suggested in paragraph 1) if user confirmation is necessary.
7) If corporation or business want to sign up for service utilization, ‘User’ must provide business identification data as requested by the company.
5. Changing personal information
1) User can see and change their personal information anytime by using ‘Change Personal Information’ service provided by the company. However, in order to manage servce, changing ID is impossible.
6. Responsibility on managing user ID
1) Responsibility for manging ID is on the users. Users must not let third party to use their IDs.
2) Company may restrict ID if they decide that following user’s personal information may leak or is against customs and traditions of company or is mistaken as company operator.
3) If a user has found out that their ID has been stolen or is used by third party, he must let the company know directly and follow company instructions
4) Company has take no responsibility upon any risks if the user has not informed the company or has not followed company instructions directly in case of paragraph 3.
7. Responsilbility for personal information protection
1) When company collects personal information, they must get users’ confirmation (agreement) for collecting.
2) In order to get user confirmation(agreement) for paragraph 1 cases, company must announce and notify following information to the users.
3) Company must not use or let third party utilize collected personal information without users’ agreement. Company must take risks for acting against this. However, if the company has informed the purpose according to announced ways, there is an exception.
4) User can look over their personal information, request for amendment and company must directly act for this. If user has requested for personal information amendment, company should not use that user’s information until amendment has been completed.
5) If a user wants to withdraw his agreement for paragraph 1, he can do so. In this case, company deletes following user’s personal information and act for it. Company do its best to protect users’ personal information.
6) For users who want to delete their personal information, company will act according to ‘Article 9 – Deleting account and restricting qualification’
7) When the member asks for a cancellation of agreement, reading or correction of personal information, the company has a duty to take actual management steps needed.
8) The ‘company’ is in charge of any damage that caused by the loss, theft, leak, falsification of the member’s personal information. Thus the company maintains the managers at its minimal number.
9) Any third party provided of personal information from the company or the ‘company’ itself has to destroy it immediately when the purpose is accomplished, except for the case when commercial law requires a preservation of the record
10) When preserving a record, the company has to preserve the record of the deal such as indication, advertisement, contract contents and its execution for a considerable length of time. The consumer should be provided of easy methods to access to the information.
11) The company is doing its best to keep the member to use good information safely. If an personal information protection accident happens which is against informed items, the company’s personal information administrator is in charge of the damage caused by the accident. However, company is free of charge when unpredictable accidents due to hazards on network such as hacking occur, though the company had worked on technical steps to prevent it. Following is the personal information administrator who manages member’s personal information
- Personal information manger : Jasonsuh
- Phone number : +82-1544-3936
- E-mail : email@example.com
8. Duty of the member
1) The member must not do the following actions, and the company can restrict the use of service or expel the member who did the following actions.
a. The member is in charge of management of ID and password.
b. Registration of a fake information or theft of other member’s information
c. Use of unauthorized other person’s credit, debit card or other means of payment.
d. Damaging information displayed on the company.
e. Sending or displaying information other than the information the company decided(computer programs, etc.)
f. Violation of intellectual property of the company and other person such as copyrights.
g. Opening or displaying information that damage the honor of the company or other person or that disturb the company’s work, indecent or violent message, picture, video, voice and an offense against public morals.
h. When the member uses service the company provides to do something that is against relevant laws and terms, or something that is against public morals.
2) The member is in charge of a compensation for a damage caused by violating each units in paragraph 1.
3) User must provide a proof document via international mail, fax, email or uploading computer file in 48hours after ‘Company’ requests.
a. Copied Document or image file of Photo ID that issued by Government such as Social Security Card, Passport or Driver License.
b. Paper Document or Electronic Document of Transaction history which shows the user’s payment history to ‘Company’ that issued by Credit Card company or Bank.
c. Alternate document or data that ‘Company’ requests for proof.
d. Any requested Document or data which noticed to ‘User’ by ‘Company’ for specific purpose.
9. Notice to the member
1) When the company notice the member, the company notices the member through the phone number or an e-mail address registered when the member signed up.
2) When the company notices all of the members or unspecified individuals, it can be substituted by displaying it on the home page of the company or using other means to notice them individually.
10. Membership withdrawal and restriction on rights.
1) Withdrawal is always available following steps the company decided if someone wants.
a. Member who has cyber money left can be withdrawn after getting a refund.
b. Member who has a transaction in progress can be withdrawn after the transaction and adjustment is done.
2) If the member violates the followings, the company can restrict the member’s right or even stop it.
a. If a disinformation is found in sign-up information.
b. If found with a fact that violates article 4, paragraph 2 of this terms.
c. If threats the order of electronic commerce by disturbing other person’s use of the company or stealing the information.
d. When ‘Company’ concludes the ‘User’ is not able to reach due to User’s cause such as incorrect or not updated contact or information.
e. If rending the memeber’s ID without authorization is found.
f. When found to be doing something that is against the relevant laws and terms, or that is against the public morals using the company.
3) Members who are restricted or blocked of there rights are unable to use services according to this terms.
4) The company can eliminate the member’s right if restricted or blocked member according to acticle 2 on this terms does not report the reason or correct his violation within 10 days.
11. Accomplishment of request and contract.
1) The members has a duty to be informed and to confirm following items to use the company’s services, according to the following items or other methods similar to that on the company.
a. Confirmation on contents of the company’s terms, services, information related to charges as commission, etc.
b. Service and its confirmation or agreement on the company’s request.
2) Request of the service and contract is in principal, made by the name of each member’s ID. When the member requests for service, contract is made under following conditions.
a. Use of the member’s ID registered on the company when requesting a service.
b. Depositing balance in the form of cyber money at the company.
c. When the request information of service is successful after providing the request information of service the company requested as they provide service.
d. After the payment forwarding is made in the form of cyber money.
3) The company regards following contract condition as approved when the contract is made by member’s request on the service.
a. Contract with the company is regarded as an entrustment of the specified job of the service when the service is provided.
b. The member is provided with the company’s service, and the member has to pay certain amount of commission decided by the company.
4) When the company decides that the member’s request on services includes any action related to violating relevant laws and terms, or against public morals, the company can reject offering services the member requested. The company can refund the fee by the mean of payment the member chose or by other method that the company decided.
12. Provision of payment.
1) Any provision of payment or commission occurred by requesting services to the company takes the cyber money, which is used at the company, as a mean of payment.
2) Cyber money for provision of payment or commission, or other costs can be accumulated in Paypal or in the mean of payment the company suggests.
3) The company does receiving the payment and commission as specified in the contract.
4) When providing payment of use of the service, the contents are requested amount of money the member requested and the commission.
13. Adjustments of difference.
1) The company refunds diverse costs to the member’s cyber money when proper reason of refund occurs.
2) The company refunds the balance of cyber money to the member’s Paypal account or company-decided means of payment when the member requests for a refund of cyber money, according to other terms.
1) The company compensates the member for the damage caused by the company’s fault.
2) The company’s duty is limited in the following circumstances.
a. Damage caused by the member
b. Conflict or damage occurred between the member and seller.
c. Damage caused by violating this terms and relevant laws.
d. Damage caused by offering goods and services purchased through the service to other people by the member.
e. Damage caused by use of ‘payment forwarding’ and ‘manual purchase forwarding’ service with an account that restrictions can occur by law.
f. Damage caused by the request on products by using delivery forwarding that are against relevant laws and terms, or against public morals.
3) The company does not guarantee the genuineness or quality of the product which seller sold in any cases.
15. Emergency steps.
1) The company can reject on providing service if the member’s use of service is considered to be purposed on illegal or unfair objects.
2) n principle, the company cooperates with the competent authority or ministry when inquired or requested for cooperation. The company is not it charge of the damage caused by this action.
16. Guarantee of transaction with the third party.
1) The company does not guarantee the transaction between the member and other third party’s web sites’ own goods and services, which is connected through the company by hyperlink(includes text, picture, video), etc.
17. Stoppage of services
1) The company can temporarily stop services if reasons as repairing, mending, inspecting, being out of order, being cut off of communication, stoppage of bank service.
2) The company compensates damages to the user or the third party caused by stoppage of service due to reasons mentioned on paragraph 1. Yet, if the company proves there was no intention or mistake, the company doesn't.
3) The company compensates the user according to conditions suggested by the company when a damage is caused by the company due to change in business field, dropout of a business, M/A between corporations. The company still has to inform the users.
18. copyrights and restriction of use.
1) Intellectual property of products the company produced belongs to the company.
2) The member must not use information gathered for interest by using the company by methods of copying, sending, publish, distributing, broadcasting, nor let the third pary use it.
1) The company handles complaints and comments as first priority. Yet, if a quick settlement is difficult, the company inform the reason and the schedule for settlement immediately.
2) Conflicts occurred between the company and the member can follow electronic commerce dispute control assembly’s adjustment, according to article 28 and enforcement ordinance 15 on electronic commercial law.
20. Competent court and relevant laws.
1) Every lawsuits about conflict occurred between the company and the member follows the member’s address when the files a lawsuit, and if there is no address, the court managing the member’s residence takes care of it. Yet, if the member’s address or residence is vague at the moment or if the member is living overseas, file a suit to a competent court according to Civil Proceedings Acts.
2) Lawsuits about every conflicts between the company and the member following this terms, Korean law is applied.